CVS Pharmacy / employees
The store on Hickory st in Denton, TX has very bad costumer service. There is never anyone on the sales floor to help you. The cashiers are very busy, so it is hard for them to help. I have called there to ask questions about things they sale and the phone will ring and ring before anyone answers. I don't know what position she holds but Crystal needs to go. She placed me on hold for quite awhile because I needed a price and she was too busy in the backroom to go look for me. I don't know what could have been more important than a customer's questions. I heard she is dating a vendor, maybe he was there at the time. Who knows. Something needs to be done with this store.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly