CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — unethical pharmacist behavior
This incident occurred on 11/27/18 at 9:15am. The location is 1301 Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, FL. I was attempting to have my medication refilled that was written by a licensed physician. Because this medication was an opioid, the pharmacist immediately assumed I was an addict. He had the nerve to ask why I was having this medication filled--none of his business and then stated that before he would fill it again, I would have to see a specialist.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in West Palm Beach, FL All of this being done in the presence of other customers none of which I know. He blatantly violated HIPPA and to have the nerve to question my physician or need for this medication is completely out of line. Then he decides that he is going to take 3 hours to fill a medication that shouldn't take that long. If this gentleman wants to become a drug counselor, he should change positions but he doesn't have the right to treat me or anyone else like this. I would like to add that if my company HCA did not have a contract with CVS for our prescriptions, there is no way I would be going there.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly