CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / store harassment

1 Capitol Heights, MD, United States

I have never been more humiliated in my whole life, until I shopped in CVS on 4840 Marlboro Pike, in Capitol Heights, MD. After leaving the ER, because of a horrible allergy reaction, my face swollen, I went to CVS to look for Aloe Vera to help my healing process. My initial intentions were to get "in/out" to save myself the embarrassment of my swollen face being seen. As I was searching for the Aloe Vera, I was approached by a store worker(Female), asking if I needed any assistance, I replied "No, thank you, " and she hurried off in another direction. As I am still searching, I then get approached by store security insinuating that I was attempting to steal! I have given CVS, at this specific location, and many more, an ample amount of my business without incident, until now. I was singled out, humiliated, because why? I dumped the bag that I was carrying, in front of the store security, frustrated, and blown away that this was even happening to me, period. Once security realized that they had made a terrible mistake, I left completely and utterly speechless and angry. Not once did I get an apology from the store clerk who reported that I was "stealing", and the officer on duty was highly unprofessional during the whole ordeal. I pride myself on how I handled the situation on my end, but after this whole ordeal, I'm highly dissatisfied on how I was handled, and nothing was done or said to make things right. At this point, I'm not even comfortable going back into another CVS store, ever, and it makes me sad, because I love CVS. :(

Regards,