CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / pharmacy clerk

1 Tinley Park, IL, United States

I went to visit my doctor on [protected] because i was feeling very lousy. Saw my doctor and went on my business my doctor told me they called in my prescription to cvs my choice store, at about 6:30 pm i went on a couple errands and proceeded to go get my prescription at approximately 9 pm i pulled up to the window there was no other vehicle's what so ever waiting, and by the way this is not the first time this store give's customers a problem about the drive thru window . So the first person greeted me maybe her name is elizabeth i'm not sure but that's what my receipt says. She took my name and proceeded to tell me i can't stay in the drive up while she is checking on my prescription which shocked me that they had my order for atleast 2 hours from when i left my doctor's office till i got there of course i kindly told her that i will not be inconvenienced to keep driving around cvs till they have my order at the window when out of no where come's what she described her self was the manager ( katy ) and proceeded to argue with me about ho w that is there store rule and that if i stood in the drive thru that it would mess with there timing on how quick they work the prescriptions. So i asked where is my order and she said she can not work it while i'm at the window. So because of your incompetent employee manager and i don't know how she became manager, i will never visit cvs again you guys lost a customer for life because of her dealings with the customers. My name is mr. Zatar my email address eddie@platesandpermitstrucking.Com my phone number is [protected] and please do not have the store manager call me and ask me why i complained about his or her store .

Po