CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — not filling my prescription over holiday weekend
My Ativan was called in on 11/22/2017 to cvs. The pharmacy never filled my prescription Ativan, before holiday weekend which left me out of my Ativan causing me to have severe headaches, chest pains, and severe seizure, sweats, pain in entire body walking and confused on Sunday 11/26/2017. On Monday 11/27/2017 I talk to pharmacist to let them know and see if they did receive prescription from my doctor and they said yes on 11/27/2017 but they have to now get approval from my insurance cause change of prescription. When I called cvs before holiday weekend I was told they said they didn't get call from doctor. This all could have been of avoided if they filled my prescription as directed. Because it wasn't I was left with no Ativan causing severe withdrawal symptoms over the weekend.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly