CVS Pharmacy / customer service
I went to pick up a prescription on Nov. 13 2016 at 4:05 pm. From the CVS store 3144. I was waiting in line and stepped out of line twice due to forgetting something so I got to back of line. When I was next in line, a man I had seen before at counter went in front of me to get serviced. The pharmacist tech explained to Caucasian lady behind me that the man had to do something and that is why he was able to get up front. She did not notice me or acknowledge my presence. Next, a lady came from the back to front in front of me and the pharmacist tech without explaining anything to me serviced her . When I went up front, I asked where did that lady come from and the pharmacist tech said she had forgotten something. The question is that as a customer was I not due respect of an explanation of what was occurring. I don't know but I have a pretty good feeling the fact that I am African American made it seem as if I didn't count as much as the Caucasian woman standing behind me. However, the money I spent has just as much value as the money the Caucasian woman spent.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy #05543 - I was on hold for over an hour
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - calling in a prescription 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - understaffing and extremely slow drive thru-service.
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy - unable to order medication, etc.