CVS Pharmacy / customer service

1 Wildwood, FL, United States Review updated:

I went to pick up a prescription on Nov. 13 2016 at 4:05 pm. From the CVS store 3144. I was waiting in line and stepped out of line twice due to forgetting something so I got to back of line. When I was next in line, a man I had seen before at counter went in front of me to get serviced. The pharmacist tech explained to Caucasian lady behind me that the man had to do something and that is why he was able to get up front. She did not notice me or acknowledge my presence. Next, a lady came from the back to front in front of me and the pharmacist tech without explaining anything to me serviced her . When I went up front, I asked where did that lady come from and the pharmacist tech said she had forgotten something. The question is that as a customer was I not due respect of an explanation of what was occurring. I don't know but I have a pretty good feeling the fact that I am African American made it seem as if I didn't count as much as the Caucasian woman standing behind me. However, the money I spent has just as much value as the money the Caucasian woman spent.

To
Nov 13, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      13th of Nov, 2016

So, as an African American, it is ok for you to forget something, but not for any other color?