CVS / Phamacy #2094 / painkiller profiling
My Prescriptions for Pain Killers has been refused on numerous occasions at the CVS on Springside road in Westampton NJ Store #2094 For various reasons, I have an idea that I am being profiled, I am not one who would make this accusation lightly but I seem to be the only one who can't fill MY Prescription for percocet I have no trouble getting my Diabetes and Blood Pressure Medications but I have to send someone else or go to a different CVS (Mt.
Laurel) for MY painkillers, I have been given all kinds of reasons why (they can't read it, it's not filled out correctly, ect.) I have told my doctor about it and he is extra careful with writing the Prescription. Last Sunday 5/10/09 not only did they not fill the Prescription the Pharmacist proceeded to grill me about how many pills I take a day and why I need them. this CVS is close to home and I have to go to a different CVS to get my Painkillers. I need to know if any other African American males are having this Problem. I have heard that people sell their drugs on the street I am not one of those people and I resent being scutinized as such.
More CVS / Phamacy #2094 Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist comments
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - employee located at cvs pharmacy in target, auburn, ca
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - norditropin copay assistance
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - medication and violating my legal docs
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - they did not have the meds in stock and said it would take 10 days for this medication to come in