CVS / pharmacy not having medications
On three different occassions I was told that the pharmacy did not have my prescription in stock. May 25 and June 25 CVS did not have my prescripton for Ovocon 50 (birth control pills) in stock, even through this prescription is on ready fill and has been at this pharmacy for over 1 year. Now today, July 1, I am told that they would have to order my prescription for Vyvanse which once again is a prescription that I get there every month for over a year. When complaining, the pharmacy manager said she could call other stores and of course I would have to go over and pick it up. Why should I be inconvened when its NOT my fault they screwed up. I don't want to hear excuses well I am new or I was on vacation. NO EXCUSE, do your job! If I don't do my job, I'll get fired. I have decided to bring my prescriptions back to Walgreens and do business there. I knew I should have stayed away from CVS when they gave me the wrong prescription many years ago after I was discharged from the hospital ER with a head injury.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly