Currys — always out of stock
I wonder if they have something in stock.
No matter when and no matter what I order, it's always out of stock.
It would be funny if it wasn't so ridiculously sad.
I ordered thrice and there was always the same story. And they never inform you about it. Just charge you. That's what they do like real professionals.
Tired of their games. They owe me 400 pounds because no money was refunded for the last 4 months I dealt with them. Still waiting.
More Currys Complaints & Reviews
- Currys - coverplan 
- Currys - faulty goods 
- Currys Team Valley Gateshead - nothing but problems
- Currys - scam charges 
- Currys/toshiba Laptop - no recognition of uk sale of goods act 
- Currys - broken delivery promise, followed by denial of installation followed by a fitter without the dishwasher
- Currys - ki290840 tefal kettle
- Currys - Logik washing machine
- Currys.co.uk - they delivered damaged washing machine and the worst services
- Currys - delivery