Cuisinart / customer service
I ordered a part from Cuisinart on a Sunday. 30 mins later I found out that I didn't need the part and cancelled the order. They shipped it anyhow and for a 1.59 part charged me about 7.00 for shipping. It was shipped on a Monday.
When I inquired why it had not been cancelled they said they don't take messages on Sunday. And there was nothing they could do, however, I could ship it back and they emailed me a packing slip. When I inquired about a refund for the shipping costs that I paid no-one would give me an answer, although I was very explicit, and sent 4 emails. Each person totally ignored my question about the refund. And if they could ship something that fast then I would expect them to be able to cancel the order. I find their customer service to be lacking as they seem to have their people trained not to respond to questions or to the customer. I finally gave up and will never do business with them again. I was a first time customer on their website and will be a last time customer. I find this kind of service unacceptable.
More Cuisinart Complaints & Reviews
- Cuisinart - bad service 
- Cuisinart - defective coffee maker 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - Grninder - product stops brewing at 6 cups when we make 12 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - rebate scam 
- Cuisinart DTC - 975 Coffee Maker - defective product 
- Cuisinart - cmw-200
- Cuisinart - classic waffle maker
- Cuisinart - cuisinart — poor customer service
- Cuisinart - cuisinart griddler
- Cuisinart - Beware!