Cuisinart — cuisinart dcc-3400 perfectemp coffee maker.
Very nice product except the thermal carafe does not pour properly. When you get down to the last two cups, you have to angle the carafe so much that coffee spills out beyond the cup and on to the countertop.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in East Windsor, NJ This also applies to filling the unit with new water. Not only is a high angle required to empty most of the water, the top lid prevents the carafe from finishing the pour.I am assuming that they have a replacement being that no one would be satisfied with this terrible design.
More Cuisinart Complaints & Reviews
- Cuisinart - bad service 
- Cuisinart - defective coffee maker 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - Grninder - product stops brewing at 6 cups when we make 12 
- Cuisinart - customer service 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - rebate scam 
- Cuisinart - dcc 3000 coffee pot
- Cuisinart - stainless steel can opener 
- Cuisinartwebstore.com - I will never order anything from them again period 
- Cuisinart - customer service
- Cuisinart - cuisinart 5.5 sauce pan and cover