CUDO / Delayed delivery

Australia Review updated:

have made a purchase on this site on the 24/1/2012, The expected delivery should be 2 to four weeks and until now have not received the item yet. I have emailed the customer service several times and requested to have this order refunded but sick of all their excuses. Please think before buying with CUDO and don't expect any refund if they don't meet their commitments. Don't fall on their ads "100% HAPPY WITH YOUR ORDER OR YOUR MONEY BACK' since if you start complaining and asking for refund you only get a automated reply and NO ONE WILL EVEN GETS BACK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR REQUEST. They will just ignore your emails!!!

Comments

• Vi
      3rd of Apr, 2012

Same here. I havent received an item purchased in January either, No phone number to call CUDO and after several emails they say I cannot have a refund because its on its way! That was 6 weeks ago and after several emails I havent got a refund or my product. I wont be buying through CUDO again!

• Vi
      3rd of Apr, 2012

CUDO customer service - no phone number to call and excuses via emails

• St
      2nd of May, 2012

Looks like I'm in the same situation.Ordered & paid for latex pillows from Cudo late January. Now 3 months later I can't even get CUDO customer service to acknowledge my complaint. At the end of the day if the companies they are representing are not reliable CUDO is still required by law to respond to customer complaints. Is it any wonder there are no contact numbers - they wouldn't cope with the demand. Not good enough CUDO!!