Ctrip / confirmation email and no reservation
Two hours before departure of the flight, I presented the booking confirmation that CTRIP had emailed me at the check-in counter for Southern China Airlines at Zhuhai airport and, the agent informed me that I had no reservations. Presenting the evidence of the confirmation, an eticket that they had emailed me, I insisted that there must have been a mistake. Since the reservation confirmation did not contain any contact information for CTRIP, the agent graciously offered to call CTRIP in order to inquire about our missing reservations. After speaking with someone from CTRIP, she passed the telephone to me and I was able to speak to the CTRIP representative and ask myself what had happened to my reservations. I was told that my credit card had not been charged and that the reservations had been cancelled. CTRIP had emailed me confirmation of our reservations and at no point was I ever contacted by CTRIP to inform me that there was a problem and that the reservations had been cancelled. As as a direct result of CTRIP's emailing me an eticket and their subsequent failure to communicate to me that there was a problem, I was forced to repurchase the round-trip tickets at a much greater cost.
More Ctrip Complaints & Reviews
- Ctrip - ctrip - worst travel experience in my life
- Ctrip.com - bait & switch with ticket prices 
- Ctrip - unreliable online booking system, horrible customer service.
- Ctrip.com - flight ticket rip off! foreigners be aware!!
- Ctrip.com - do not book with this terrible company!
- Ctrip International - china gaotie tickets
- Ctrip International - british airways
- Ctrip International - ctrip faulty phone app and terrible customer service
- Ctrip - poor complaint management and customer service.
- Ctrip - air ticketing reservation