CSX Transportation — damage to my property
During Hurricane Matthew last year, a tree on your right of way behind my house fell across the tracks. Your employees were very quick to cut the tree to remove it from the tracks, but they did nothing about the big root ball that destroyed a portion of my fence. I was going to repair it, but I can do nothing until that root ball is removed. To complicate matters< I have since put my house on the market, and several potential buyers have declined to consider purchasing my home because of the damage to the fence. I think that your company, which needs all of the PR it can get because of the delays your trains creates, should repair my fence since the tree was on your right of way.
I don't have any pictures of the damage, but the maintenance crews going up and down the tracks can easily see it.
My address is 41 N. Basilica Ave. Hanahan, SC 29410. You may contact me at [protected]@gmail.com.
More CSX Transportation Complaints & Reviews
- CSX Railroad - hours of operation 
- CSX Railroad Orlando, Florida - constant blowing horns 
- CSX Railroad - public safety issue 
- CSX - loud horns in residential areas 
- CSX - complaint is in reference to train blocking tracks for over 45 min.
- CSX Transportation - csx trains blocking tracks
- CSX Elsdon Line - train stopped funeral procession for 30 mins.
- CSX Transportation - destruction of property
- CSX Transportation - I want the company to pay for the damages done to my car after cross arm hit it.
- CSX Transportation - train horn