CSX Transportation / crossings in lakeland, fl at reynolds rd, fish hatchery near hwy 92 east.
For some reason a trench was dug on both sides of the railway at these crossings and filled back in. The problem is the fill material has been removed by traffic. It looked like gravel but no asphalt. Now there is a trench on both sides of the crossing which is very rough on vehicle suspension and hazardous for motorcycles and very hazardous to scooters. It would be a simple fix. I can't believe CSX just left it in that condition. To complicate matters there are no warning signs to unsuspecting drivers new to this crossing. It has been like this for probably a few weeks now.
More CSX Transportation Complaints & Reviews
- CSX Railroad - hours of operation 
- CSX Railroad Orlando, Florida - constant blowing horns 
- CSX Railroad - public safety issue 
- CSX - loud horns in residential areas 
- CSX - complaint is in reference to train blocking tracks for over 45 min.
- CSX Transportation - csx trains blocking tracks
- CSX Elsdon Line - train stopped funeral procession for 30 mins.
- CSX Transportation - destruction of property
- CSX Transportation - I want the company to pay for the damages done to my car after cross arm hit it.
- CSX Transportation - train blocking multiple busy intersections