Crscr.com / membership cancellation

On October 23, 2017 I began the free 7 day trial. Upon seeing my credit scores I promptly called [protected] to cancel my membership. I spoke to a lady who was very nice...I even took the survey after the call for her wonderful customer service. On October 24, 2017 I had 1.00 deducted from my account. Nothing happened for months and now I have 2 deductions for 39.90 on March 16, 2018 and March 17, 2017. I called a different number they had posted [protected] on March 19, 2018 and spoke with a guy who wouldn't allow me to speak and insisted that I had NOT cancelled my account..."We have no record of a call on this number." I told him the other number I called and he asked if I was sure it wasn't for another company. He then proceeded to ask me if I was going to pay the other months I owed!!! I asked if the 0735 number was associated with the company and was told no. I do a google search w/him on the phone and told him they were linked. That was when he rambled on about cancelling my membership today but I owed for the previous months and promptly said his script and hung up!! I have phone records so I will be disputing these transactions!

Ki
Mar 19, 2018

Comments

• Cr
      9th of May, 2018

Necesito que cancelen el cobro mensual de $39.90 que me hace el CRSCR. Agradeceré la ayuda que me puedan brindar. Gracias por su atención.

Alice M. Velez Ocasio

• Ad
      8th of Jul, 2018

How do I cancel my account

• Ju
      15th of Jul, 2018

@addie56 The only way is to cancel your card and ask for a new one. It was a nightmare for 3 months, loss money...but in the end I out smarted them. NEVER WILL I DO ANY FREE TRIALS AGAIN !!!

25th of Sep, 2018

@Julie Gill I'm thankful that you posted this! I was having the same problem and they maxed out my recently paid off credit card! I took your advice and locked it and requested a new card. Everything they stole from me is being refunded by capital one, not this company.

@addie56 You don't! You have to lock your bank account and request a new card

25th of Nov, 2018

@Julie Gill How can you do this from a credit card? Do you know? Can you help? I would r ally appreciate any advice you may have. They are such rip offs

• Je
      26th of Jul, 2018

To GET YOUR MONEY BACK THIS IS THE NUMBER TO CALL 855-421-9615. I got over 250.00 back that they took from my card. I didn't believe it at first but its the only #that will get you a refund from this fraudulent company!

• Li
      18th of Sep, 2018

I had $39.90 taken off my debit card without my authorization. I called on 9-6-18 & requested a refund. I was told it took 24-72 hours(3-5 business days).I was given a confirm.# I called again on 9-13-18--- still no refund-- this was the 6th day.The man said he would send a meassage to expedite it. I called again on 9-14-18 & talked to a lady.She told me the refund was "pending". I asked for someone else to speak to in charge-- she said there was no one. She said the refunds are done internally thru the computer. Said she would send message to expedite it. I called again on 9-17-18 & talked to a man.He told me to check my emails to see if I had received a message from their company.He said that if Ididn't get approved for this refund-- they won't send me an email.Today-- 9-18-18 will be "8 business days". I am really aggravated with this company! Can't find anything out! I will probably never get this $39.90 back!

25th of Sep, 2018

I signed up for 2 free trials. My rent to own and score sense. I forgot to cancel until I was charged for both. My fault! This is where I discovered these 2 companies are tied together and it's extremely fraudulent! The customer service number was a recording telling me that they're closed and to call back during normal business hours. It was 10 am when I called on Monday and they said their hrs were 8 am to 8 pm! I decided not to mess with it anymore and locked my credit card and requested a new one. I had recently paid it off and they maxed it out! The only reason I knew about it was because the payment had been declined and I was notified.

• Im
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Crscr.com - Refund and keep charging my bank
    Unknown
    Crscr.com

They charged my card, I called the same day and they say my information doesn't matched but they removed me but today they charged me again but it declined I want my refund and to be REMOVED I can don't know what else to do but they keep saying the same thing every time I call I just want them to stop charging my account I don't want parts of them

• Ri
      12th of Nov, 2018

Ricardo saliceti

• Ir
      25th of Nov, 2018

Necesito que cancelen la mensualidad de $39.90de CRSCR porque yo nunca la he solicitado me sería de mucha ayuda que lo hicieran x favor gracias

• Cr
      5th of Jan, 2019
    Crscr.com - My refund
    18025 S.W. 103 Avenue
    Miami
    Florida

I didn't sign up for this. You took my 39.90 now i am going to sue you guys. I don't even know what this is for. The operater that i spoke witg didn't give me know understanding.

• Pa
      21st of Jan, 2019

I requested a refund last month. I did receive a refund. I wasn't told that I have to call back to finalize the cancellation. My account was charged again. I was told I would not receive a refund. I'm filing a complaint with consumer affairs.

31st of Jan, 2019

You guys are wasting your time... Just like I was. Nothing is being done to stop these criminals, otherwise they would have been shut down long ago. These [censored] are laughing
    at us while reading these complaints knowing full well that nobody will ever touch these foreign robber barons! I'll never ever get my damn money back... And these crooks know it!