CRSCR.com / credit score charges to my bank account

United States Review updated:

Approximately, 1 week ago while scrolling through some qualifiers for a Survey to WIN prizes from one of the many "Work From Home" sites recommended by Penny Hoarders, I was looking at the list of various options that you had to pick 2 products from before you could get to the actual Survey.
It was all very confusing and I decide that I wasn't interested in continuing the process.
I did NOT go to the "CART" to finalize any purchase as I was simply looking.
Today, while going through my bank statement, I find this CHARGE for $39.90 for a place called CRSCR.COM ... so I go to the web address and found all of this information about it being a SCAM!
I need help here ... I NEVER PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT and backed out of the system before ever getting to the billing page.
This is INSANE!
From what I have read here, I am not seeing much in terms oi f a solution.
Please, HELP before these unscrupulous [censored] continue to rape my bank account.

Sh
Jan 25, 2019

Comments

• Me
      24th of Apr, 2019

I don't know when I would have signed up for this but having checked my bank account there are several charges for $39.90 dating back to December. From this Crscr. I went and cancelled my debit card and thinking that was the end of it, but no, they are still taking it out of my account. This is absolutely insane! I now am pursuing on getting ALL my money back. THEY ARE TAKING MY MONEY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!