CRSCR.com / credit score charges to my bank account
Approximately, 1 week ago while scrolling through some qualifiers for a Survey to WIN prizes from one of the many "Work From Home" sites recommended by Penny Hoarders, I was looking at the list of various options that you had to pick 2 products from before you could get to the actual Survey.
It was all very confusing and I decide that I wasn't interested in continuing the process.
I did NOT go to the "CART" to finalize any purchase as I was simply looking.
Today, while going through my bank statement, I find this CHARGE for $39.90 for a place called CRSCR.COM ... so I go to the web address and found all of this information about it being a SCAM!
I need help here ... I NEVER PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT and backed out of the system before ever getting to the billing page.
This is INSANE!
From what I have read here, I am not seeing much in terms oi f a solution.
Please, HELP before these unscrupulous [censored] continue to rape my bank account.
More CRSCR.com Complaints & Reviews
- CRSCR.com - membership cancellation 
- CRSCR.com - refund 
- CRSCR.com - scam
- CRSCR.com - 2nd month of being charged when I have cancelled membership
- CRSCR.com - credit score and repair
- CRSCR.com - they are taking my money without permission
- CRSCR.com - my debit card was charged and I never even heard of this website before
- CRSCR - credit reports
- CRSCR.com - lifestyle holidays