Cricut — unauthorized charges
This is to warn individuals from ordering anything from the cricut outlet site! It is a big scam!!! I ordered some items from their site last month and then decided to cancel the next day. It took weeks for someone to respond to my continued emails to cancel.
They finally acknowledged me and canceled the order; however as of today, 1 month later, I still have not received credit to my credit card. I am in the process of disputing the charge with the credit card company and my have to contact a lawyer if I don't receive credit!
More Cricut Complaints & Reviews
- Cricut - repairs 
- Cricut - unfair pricing and internal trading 
- Cricut.com - rip-off company 
- Cricut - refund 
- Cricut - the return policy 
- Cricut - problems with the software update
- Cricut - cricut air2
- Cricut - design space
- Cricut / Provo Craft - cricut create
- Cricut - cricut expression