Cricket Wireless — customer service treatment
I just received the worst treatment from Melvin, a supervisor in the Cricket Customer Care division. When I paid my monthly balance, I received a text indicating the amount due was paid and my service was reinstated. A day later, my service was suspended again, with no notification, for another $4 charge. When I called Customer Care to try and resolve the situation, I was treated as if I was nothing. I have been a Cricket customer for over 10 years and all I wanted was for someone to show some understanding and empathy for my situation. Instead, I was greeted, after over five minutes on hold with dead air, by Melvin, who clearly had his responses planned out and showed no sign of even trying to work with me. I have no problem paying the remaining fee and I never did; however, this issue was handled so poorly and I received such horrible treatment, this problem is now far larger than a $4/service suspension issue. I have tried to escalate this but Melvin has instructed me that he is the highest level I can go. I'm pleading with someone to tell me who I can speak with to resolve this situation.
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill