Credit One Bank / customer service outsourced

Overland Park, KS, United States Review updated:

I have experienced on numerous occasions Credit Ones unwillingness to direct feedback. The outsourcing of your customer service is unacceptable and unprofessional. In the past, I have asked to be transferred to the U.S. and after much wait/hold time was transferred. Today I had the misfortune of contacting a call center from India where I was on hold 39 minutes and spoke to several people for a total of 3.75 minutes. I asked to be transferred to a U.S. customer service representative and was given lie after lie about their inability to do so. Senior manager "Alex" explained it is against policy for him to give his last name but gave ID# 50332. I lodged a complaint reference #286684 and requested to courtesy copied on an e-mail for that complaint. He refused, once again stating policy. My experience with Credit One is undesirable, I have complied with Credit One's agreements even as my history is excellent with you and you still refuse to review my credit with you for credit line increases without charging me for bogus ones. I have in the past accepted those terms but no longer will. When I have paid off Credit One I will close my accounts and no longer do business with you. I am extremely frustrated that you do not list a customer service number for anyone in the U.S. to resolve issues nor do you list an e-mail contact. This is the only place I have found anything resembling a forum to lodge a complaint. 9/14/2017

Fr
Sep 14, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Nov 16, 2017

I cant login, Alex said the same thing to me about not being able to transfer to an American rep.

• Ka
      Nov 16, 2017

Alex told me the same thing, ridiculous