Creationwatches.com / creation watches repair services
I sent my Seiko Sportura under warrenty (3 months old) to Creationwatches.com service repair since 8 months and always the same answer:
Sorry we can't refund you for this purchase we have not yet receive
the watch from Service Center. Repairs can take longer if it is
complicated and parts are required. It is also due to the fact that
sometimes parts need to be ordered from Japan and if there is shortage
of parts we have to wait for the next production cycle.
After receiving the watch back from Service Center we will inform you.
I think i will never see again my watch...!
I am terribly desappointed!
More Creationwatches.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - stay away from these guys 
- Creationwatches.com - very disappointed with this company 
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - avoid this one at all costs
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - scam - order number: 10071271
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - package not received
- Creationwatches.com - customer service
- Creation Watches - orient mako 2
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - no refund 6 months!
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - go here if you want to lose your money and your item.
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - customer service and misleading advertisement