[Resolved] Crazydeals.ae — lg washer after service - terribly poor response and no customer care
Bought a LG Washer in August 2015. Ref # 64905. The machine started leaking within 3 months, the issue was with rubber seal in the front door not properly closing. Made a customer complaint in November. After literally 2, 3 phone calls everyday for almost a month, a courier guy came to collect the washer and he don't even had any packing stuff and could not even lift the machine to his vehicle. Finally I have given up as the customer service response is terribly bad and no proper response after various follow up in social media - facebook/instagram. Please do not fall in trap of low price, the customer support is almost zero from my own experience.
Crazydeals.ae customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Crazydeals.ae Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.ae - wow deals 
- Crazydeals.com.au - this site is as close as a scam as you can get 
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.ae - fraud selling resealed used / refurbished products 
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.com - horrible scam! 
- Crazydeals.com - electric scooter 
- Crazydeals.com - kept my payment for a week and then cancelled the deal
- Crazydeals.com - 0554843423
- Crazydeals.com - scooter
- Crazydeals.com - warranty and import fraud
- [Resolved] Crazydeals.com - duplicate product and lack of customer care