Cox Communicationstv cable, phone and internet problems.

Today 2 guys came in to install the cable in the ground, we've had a cable exposed till now because the ground was frozen at the time when technician came in and switched everything to contour with new boxes. It's been over 3 weeks since I have called to have this job done and they showed up without the call. They did an ok job, I need to fix my grass and landscaping. They didn't even let me know when they finished to check if everything was working, they just left. Nothing is working, cable, internet and phone, I called the Cox and the person told me that there is nothing they can do, I have to wait till 5/4 for next appointment.See Top 10 Worst Companies in North Granby, CTThe Cox representative explained to that the guys who did the cable are not technicians so it's not their job to check if everything is working. At this point I am beyond being upset, you are sending people that are not qualified to do the job? They leave the customer without checking if they did their job correctly and now they can't send someone tomorrow bc I am not a priority. I got explanation from the supervisor that everyone is booked, they work 8 am to 7pm. I've been with Cox for almost 20 years and this is the worst service I got today, angry, dissatisfied, and very disappointed. Why don't you pay your technician overtime and send them 7 am or after 7 pm to fix the job that you're messed up in the first place. Very unprofessional way to handle this customer who needs the service for work and school.

Ak