Cox Communications / illegal billing
We have Cox internet and cable, but Qwest telephone, so on Nov 11, 2006 I switched from Qwest to Cox..telephone service.. well, after they made the switch, we had no telephone service for the first 5 days, finally they sent a technician to fix it, 3 days after we called. Then the phone worked, but the fax line rang several times a day and noone was on the line, so I called again and again, so they sent a different technician twice in 2 days, and it still rang, so we gave up. Now I get my monthly bill, and they added $27 to our bill for "repair"..trying to fix what they installed improperly..so I called them today and they said they would put in that I dispute the charge and let me know the result on Dec. 27th...Is this robbery or what??
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - lack of general knowledge and service
- Cox Communications - poor customer service for loyal past customer.
- Cox Communications - billing
- Cox Communications - service
- Cox Communications - your service