Cox Cable TV / excessive volume
Audio volume increases during commercials. You turn the volume to a comfortable setting while viewing the program. Whenever a commercial is broadcast, the volume is unbearable and you have to turn the volume down. When the commercial is over and you are returned to regular programing, the volume has to be turned up again. I've worn out 4 remote controls' volume feature!!!
More Cox Cable TV Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - from local agents, to supervisors, to corporate level nonskilled and unconcerned
- Cox Communications - payment
- Cox Communications - contour tv
- [Resolved] Cox Communications - "unauthorized credit card charges"
- Cox Cable - rachel ray show 11 am channel 3.