Cox Cable / charges
I have been with Cox Cable since they opened their doors. In May after having many issues with cable and internet always going our and the price I was paying, $250 a month no fancy recording equipment, I decided to look somewhere else. I went with Direct TV/ATT. So far the only difference I am seeing is a savings of $150 a month, more premium channels, . more regular viewing channels, fancier equipment, and I am able to record from any room. The list goes on. High speed internet too. I called Cox to see when I might expect my refund...it has been a month. They want paid up front when you install but you must wait 8 to 10 weeks from date of disconnect for a refund. Very poor business practice. I will never go back to Cox Cable! Who can afford them!
More Cox Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - From local agents, to supervisors, to corporate level Nonskilled and Unconcerned
- Cox Communications - payment
- Cox Communications - contour tv
- [Resolved] Cox Communications - "unauthorized credit card charges"
- Cox Cable - rachel ray show 11 am channel 3.