Courts Singapore / acer computer

1 Singapore Review updated:

I bought a Acer desktop about 2 years ago, during the first year, the motherboard and hardisk gave alot of problem, luckily it was during the warranty period and was replaced but recently after the waranty period the whole compuer hang and shut down, I called courts to come down and have a look as I had bought extended warranty from them. It took them about 1 week to get back to me to arrange someone to come down and have a look. I specifically told the girl that please arrange someone to reapir it on site as my son need the pc and was told no problem but when the No. 1 repair guy came down, he just say that he need to bring the pc for repair and it will take 2-3 weeks, no explanation was given to me, he just say that extended warranty doesn't reapir on site, I read through the contract that I have with Courts but couldn't find any terms and condition that mention this. I refused to let him leave with the pc and called courts again for some explanation, again they arrange someone to come down and this time the No. 2nd guy at least take a look at the pc and explain that they need to bring it back to check the pc throughly. after 1 week of repair, the no. 1 reapir guy bought back the computer but this idiot refused to set up the pc for us and says that cause we know where the wire are, we are in a better position to set up the pc and wanted to leave!! What kind of service is this? In the end my son set up the pc but the same problem was not solved, the pc still hang and blue screen, when I called the repair people, they have the cheek to tell me that the pc have virus!! they have took back the pc for 1 week and told me that they have replaced the graphics card and have run a thorough test on the pc without finding any other problems and the same problem is still there, I really wondered what kind of engineer you have.

After calling courts again, they told me that they need to take back th pc again and I requested that they help to replaced a stand in pc for me as it's the festive season and my sons need to use the pc but was told that they do not have this service!!

I really like to advise those that are considering buying a pc, please do not buy Acer brand neither buy anything from Courts if they do not change their service quality!!

Comments

• Kh
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Courts Singapore - Delivery
    Singapore

This is the second time it happened to me. Delivery was supposed to be from 2pm to 5pm. The first time the delivery man came at 1130pm. Now as I am writing this complaint at 10pm the delivery man is still not here!!!

Can't believe I never learn my lesson. Not going to have a third time! Meaning not buying from your store again!

• Lu
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Courts Singapore - Philips TV 55 inch invoice no. 877611115730
    Singapore

I just received the TV. TV is working fine.

However, your men could not mount the TV onto the wall as the brackets were not provided. Temporarily it is now on TV stands provided. I doubt it will be stable.

So how? When are you sending the brackets over?

Thank you.

• Sh
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Courts Singapore - singer 8280
    Singapore

I purchased the singer sewing machine 8280 from courts and was in an idea that I got a great deal as they mentioned that actual price is 499 sgd and the offer price is 199 sgd.

Later I realised that the actual price is 245 sgd. This is a straight lie and cheating the customer. I have lost the trust in courts. Very bad attitude towards customers.

• Oo
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Courts Singapore - Microsoft wireless keyboard.
    Singapore

I purchased 2 Samsung TV and redeem the Microsoft wireless keyboards.
    Found that one keyboard not able to connect with the smart TV.
    The other one the speaker's key not able to adjust the volume.
    Where can I send them for repair or exchange the new one.