Countrywide / an inaccurate past due amt. on loan
Countrywide is showing we have a past due (30day) amount of $1, 208. We were approved for a loan modification on Acct#[protected]. The new payments are $1585.24 @ 3% interest for 5 yrs. The amount they say is overdue is the old loan monthly payment of $1, 208. The paper work we have shows the restructured amount was approved for September 1, 2008 through Aug.1.2013. We have called and called to try and tell them we have the approved paperwork for the new amount that we HAVE BEEN PAYING ON TIME EVERY MONTH, yet they are charging us late fees on the old amount. Please fix this. Thank you.
More Countrywide Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Service in my area/ not providing me what I want that they can provide.
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california