Country Club India, Bangalore / wrong information - & commitments!
I recently bought a membership with country club and Paid 1,25,000 through my credit card which was provided by CCIL and HDFC tie up with a confirmation from CCIL that it would purely Interest free EMI's and no advance payments.
Now while I have taken the money from the bank they are asking me to pay 10 EMI's in advance to bank i.e. 45,000... while I have complained this to the CCIL Sales guys and his manager they state that they cannot do anything about it...
I am really pissed out with the kind of support and wants to close this membership as this my first month with them and with such kind of behavior and support not sure how they will come back in the later years...
Can someone advice me on Mr. Reddy (CEO CCIL) ID so I can file a complain and close this membership... I don't want this if they can't close this issue with HDFC.
More Country Club India, Bangalore Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Country Club Dubai - cheaters 
- Country Vacations - vacations/club membership
- Country Club Bangalore - false promises from country club! 
- [Resolved] Country Club - India - not meeting commitments!
- [Resolved] Country Club Vacations - country club riyadh... big cheaters... careful 
- Country Club Hospitality & Holidays - country club membership
- Country Club Hospitality & Holidays - malaysia customer care manager not responding 
- Country Club Hospitality & Holidays - service
- Country Club - country club membership - false commitments
- Country Club - false commitments