Country Club / country club membership fraud

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I filled up a raffle ticket of Country club during my visit Al Madina Mall, Dubai. On 08.07.2015 they called me @2 pm and informed me that I have won some gift voucher for a stay in country club hotel and to visit their office with identity card to collect the prize. Since I was in Abdu Dhabi that time, I agreed to visit their office around 8 pm. I attended their presentation with my wife. Mr. Nireesh & Mr. Arun (introduced as Manager) explained their idea in some A4 white papers.
They promised 1350 sqft plot in India for this membership. Their price was Dhs 44000/-, one time down payment. They need a confirmation immediately within 5 minutes sitting in front of them. We couldn't say yes immediately and we requested them to give us one day time to think which they did not agree. Since the DME-Direct Marketing Executive Mr.Nireesh was my neighbour in my home country, I decided to proceed. But, my wife was not happy and she told them we did not have this much money to pay now. Then they explained credit card payment facility is available with 0% interest and no processing fee. We told them we don’t know the balance available in the credit card as we bought some gold with that credit card. Mr. Arun told they have facility to check the balance and he went with our credit cards and after sometime I got alert SMSs from bank. Total amount AED.44, 000/- was taken from 3 cards away from our presence. (They swiped ADCB card 2 times and one transaction was unsuccessful due to insufficient available limit and Emirates NBD charged us 219 Dhs for over limit charge). Since the payment was done, we were forced to sign in the application & relevant forms to get the receipt. We asked them to give us the receipt and the application copy with terms and conditions. Mr.Arun explained that only after the confirmation call from India (Hyderabad) they could give the land allotment paper, receipt & the benefits details. Within 20 minutes time I got a call from India (Mob number) to confirm all the details, however the information which the caller asked was not matching. The caller assured that I could call him back for any concerns in future. Mr. Arun announced our name in the hall and congratulated / informed us the plot in India was allotted to our member ship number. He was not ready to give us the receipt or the benefits details. It was late night and we went home with the gift voucher and 2 travel bags which they gave as gift. The very next day morning, when I checked my e-mail the receipt or the member ship details were not sent to our e-mail id. Then, I tried to call Mr. Nireesh and the person (who had given confirmation call last night). But both mobile numbers were not reachable. Then I called Mr. Arun (Manager) for some clarification and he asked us to come and meet him at his office at Al Madeena Mall.
On 09.07.2015 @ 2 pm, I went to their office to get clarification on the things mentioned in the application. But we are not convinced and decided to cancel & get our money refunded. We submitted the cancellation/money refund request immediately as instructed by Mr. Basheer, Area Sales Manager. We have the complete audio clip of the discussion.
We approached police station, as per their advice we called DED and registered a complaint on 10.07.2015.
Now country club people are asking to give valid reasons in order to approve the refund. Kindly helps us to proceed further.

Jy