Country Club Bangalore / false promises from country club!

1 India Review updated:

I purchased the membership of Country club almost 2 months ago and all that they promised was false. They promised so many things and their customer service so bad that they even after calling they don't respond properly. They promised to give a free plot for the members and the plot that they gave me is in Andhra pradesh not even karnataka. They promised that they are giving the plots around Bangalore and turned out to be more than 90 kilometers far from Bangalore.

After knowing everything, called up the bank to cancel the payment or reverse the payment, but they too refused. Here the Bank involved is ICICI. They told me that the country club only should reverse the amount.

Talked to the Country Club Manager Irshaad. He was so rude and didn't help at all. Me and my friend had taken the membership and both are facing the same problem. Both contacted the manager and told that we would like to cancel the membership and he said the membership will not be canceled.

Beware!

Comments

• Us
      1st of Jun, 2018

Dear team,

Don't ever take any membership, recently I have visited the branch in west of chord they nicely managed to get membership and now not even providing for cancellation if I visit the west of chord road branch there Mr Roshan and Mr srinath biggest cheaters .these ppls are worst enough not even for God sake there r working, this is happened in 27th may 2018, if I go to cancellation also No one are ready for my closure, hence decide to go consumer court and raise a FIR on these company ...all other members who have lost the money please go and get back u r money and fight for it ..

• Na
      14th of Oct, 2018

It's fruad company. Don't get into the trap.