Cougarlife.com / don't use it!

United States Review updated:

I'm a woman age 35, and joined CougarLife about three months ago. Well I must say that this website is not the place for normal people. This website is full of fake profiles. There are many girls there in their early 20s and they all look like top models. Girls like that don't waste their time on dating sites. So If you are just a regular woman, there is no chance for you on CougarLife. No surprise that men there are not interested in an actual relationship. As a female member I am absolutely disgusted with this website.

Am
Feb 29, 2016

Comments

• Ho
      Jan 09, 2017

I am a 70 years young man. I am self-sufficient, outgoing, very experienced with women, neat, intelligent, retired and very sexual. Yes, don't let the age fool you. Some of us guys can handle things very well
    I joined cougarlife because while surfing, I noticed most women were older than on other sites. This attracted me. I was looking for experience women who wanted to have sex. That's all it is about. If they wanted LTR they should join match.com or one of those other boring sites.
    This site is all about SEX.
    They all say they want to hook up with a younger man. What do they expect?? One, two, maybe three times then on to the next young loser??
    Men in my age bracket can offer experience, time, attention, fine dining, travel, and HOT sex for as long as we both enjoy it. Believe me there are many ways to enjoy sex without running out of interest or steam. When was the last time you received roses from a stud after sex?? Or he offered to take you on an exotic vacation??
    Ladies, get real. We both need sex to stay alive and healthy. You wont get the same from a stud!!!
    CONTACT hornymomo70 on cougarlife for a great time.
    Thank you.