Costco Wholesale Corporation / service

Albuquerque, NM, United States

At about 10 am yesterday (11/21/17) I walked into Costco (Eubank location Albuquerque, Nm) grabbed my items and stepped into a line going all the way back to the flower display. It is now about 10:15 or so and there is ONE that's right one register open. One opened up but an employee decided to jump in front of paying members. gotta give the manager credit he let her know members come first especially when you have a line that long and one register open. I'm sure your single cashier was not too happy about being the only register open and her attitude towards myself and other members showed it! Costco needs to run right and and when it happens to have problems your employees should not be dumping their emotions on members. My cashier didn't even say "Hello" and never gave me a total for my items. She scanned my items and just sat their waiting for me to give her the money indicated on the screen that was facing the opposite direction form myself. Also she didn't even have the curtesy to put my change in my hand she just slammed it on the counter and said there you go. I don't like dealing with your employees emotions because your club is not ready to take a handful of customers 15 min after opening. You screw up and I, the paying member, has to deal with. Why?

Daniel C.