Costco Wholesale Corporationno child restraint seats in women's or men's restrooms, new flex tech kitchen drawstring bags, stopped carrying kirkland brand women's camisoles.

When mommy and daddy need to use the potty and the child is too young to stand in the stall and the carts are far too big to fit in the restroom, it would be really nice to have those child restraint seats mounted to the wall or door of the handicapped stall. Plus it would also be nice to have an area to be able to get warm water to mix formula for bottles, besides using the bathroom sink.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sandy, ORNext, I have to say I loved the kitchen drawstring bags prior to this new"flex tech, " now the bags have to shape and tear easily. 😔
Lastly I loved the Kirkland brand 2 pack of women's camisoles, (with modal ) I've been checking periodically for the last 2 or more years, they were the best quality and value. Please bring them back! Other than that, I love Costco and everything you carry. I spend thousands there annually. It's a real plus that you treat your employees well. It's telling by the great customer service!!! That's all, good day.
[name removed]