Costco / arrogant employee!
I just have a very bad experience today. My family and I went to go shopping at Costco and since it's too hard to park I ask my wife and two young kids to go ahead while I'm looking for a parking spot. My wife is a Costco member under AMEX and I'm an Executive card member paying an annual fee. In my hurry I forgot my card and did not go back thinking that the lady at the entrance will let me in since my wife is already inside. I courteously asked the lady named Lorraine if I can go inside and look for my wife who at that time without my knowledge was at the ladies room. This nasty lady repeatedly ask for my card and since I'm still looking for my wife she pushed me and yell at me to go out of the building immediately. The people looked as if I was doing a criminal act because this lady keeps on following and yelling at me. This act of unprofessional ism, rudeness and arrogance of an employee dealing with their customers is very damaging to the name of one of the biggest warehouse store like Costco. I don't deserve or any Costco member to be treated the way I was treated by this nasty lady. When my wife saw me and learned what happened she immediately show her card. Even so this arrogant lady ask us to leave the building and call the cops. I waited for the cops, meanwhile people came to me giving and offering their support to be a witness should there be an investigation. After talking to the police officers, we decided to leave the building. Never, never to shop at Costco again forever. I'm also writing a complaint to Costco's HR manager to do necessary action to such an arrogant employee named Lorraine at the entrance of Costco Edison Branch N. J. Now I'm one of the hundreds of people complaining how Costco member's paying hard earned $55 treated like a criminal in front of my kids. I don't deserve this, no body is. Costco should be more careful in hiring people and hopefully this Lorraine will be given appropriate disciplinary action. Costco members never go shop at Costco Edison again this might happen to you too.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Promotions
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - prejudice at costco @ 1021 pine plaza dr, apex, nc 27523 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service 
- Costco Tire Center Vacaville, California - tire rotation
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - length of kirkland blue jeans shortest is 30"... would like to see 29" inseam length available