Cost Cutters / cut/style
I used the same hair stylist 3 times in the last year to color my hair and to do a few highlights-it worked so I decided to bring her a picture of the style/cut/color I wanted for myself.
I explained to her to modify it a little bit.
I also wanted perm so the style will be like that picture for a few months( let me notice that my hair are thick and a bit curly by nature and I knew that perm would be working for me for a few months)...
I spent long hours at the COST Cutters in Chanhasses-from 5.30pm until 10pm Friday night hoping that I get what I want AND NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT LONG PROCESS AT ALL. I WAS ACTUALLY EXCITED TO GET A NEW STYLE AND A CUT. However, I did not get anything close to the picture I showed to her. I do not want to go back to her because It was a special occasion for me for getting a new style/cut and she ruined that... Can I get my money back?? How I should approach her ???
Her name was Constance and before her there was Amanda who did not get a right color for my hair...
to the hairstylist
More Cost Cutters Complaints & Reviews
- Cost Cutters - customer service 
- Cost Cutters - poor customer service 
- Cost Cutters Hair Salon - employment 
- Cost Cutters - haircut 
- Cost Cutters - terrible attitude to the new comers
- Cost Cutters Salons / Regis Corporation - hair cut
- Cost Cutters Salons / Regis Corporation - eyebrows
- Cost Cutters - haircut and eyebrows
- Cost Cutters Salons - firing my hairstylist
- Cost Cutters - gift cards