Cosmopolitan Magazine / I never ordered this magazine!!!!

1 604 Pennsylvania Ave.Bangor, United States Review updated:

Hello, I have a a major complaint!!! I never ordered Cosmopolitan Magazine and and keep getting it in the mail!!! I am not paying for it. They can keep sending it, but it will not be paid for!!! I don't kow what is going on, but it better stop. I will take further action if it is not stopped. Thank you.

I have tried contacting Customer Service, but their website will not allow you to do so. It is very sneaky.

My name is Mary Ann Scardigno, 604 Pennsylvania Avenue, Bangor, PA 18013.

Please help me with this problem!!! Thank you.

Sincerely, Mary Ann

Comments

• Kr
      8th of May, 2010

There should be something in one of the first pages about how to reach subscription services. If you didn't order it, I'm not sure how you would have started receiving it but if you just tell them you don't want it, maybe they'll be able to help.

• Oh
      9th of May, 2010
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes

Just a word of advice, never post your address or full name on the internet. Ever. I suggest you remove it.

• Re
      19th of Jun, 2017

I have had the same experience, I started receiving Cosmopolitan magazine 3 months ago, first one I thought was just a tease, then noticed that the address label shows that the subscription is through 4/2021. They have not billed me, so not sure where or how I got this subscription.

• Po
      2nd of Sep, 2017

I am also getting this magazine without ordering it, and am upset because I don't want it! I never ordered the magazine and do not wish to. I wonder if banks or credit cards are selling my contact information to such magazines. Please stop sending me these unwanted Cosmopolitan magazines.

• Al
      24th of Sep, 2017

I also just received 2 Cosmo mags without ordering it. It has my full name and address on there. I don't read magazines anymore and haven't since I was 17. I tried calling today but low and behold yall aren't open. IDk why I'm being sent these magazines, but I certainly don't want them. I will also not pay for them since I have never authorized payment. Please resolve this issue asap. Thank you

• Sh
      6th of Nov, 2017

Hi. Since last month I have been receiving four subscriptions of magizines that I have never placed an order for even one. I don’t know why I’m receiving them and better not be getting a future bill for them. Who ordered them if I didn’t. ? I’m puzzled and worried. I don’t want a bill, I won’t pay the bills for four different magizines that I didn’t ordered. How do we find out who or why I’m getting them in the first place?

• Ta
      8th of Nov, 2017

@Sharon Levites Was you to find out anything on how to stop the magazines? I have received 3 and today made 4. I've never subscribed to all. I have check my credit cards and checking don't see any charges but I don't want to be surprised with some late :/ I didn't see any phone numbers on mine to call anyone.

• Ca
      14th of Dec, 2017

I have received three different magazines. I didn't order any of them. How do I get them to stop sending them. (10791 symphony Way, Columbia, Maryland, 210440.

14th of Apr, 2018

I am also getting the cosmopolitan magazine, they started sending it in October and it says that the subscription is for 4 years and is paid. I have no idea why what is going on, and from where they got the money, it bothers me, I don’t spend my money buying magazines, I have no time to read them, they all go in the trash