Coronation Street / Script,actors

United States Review updated:
2.2
The actors thatyou are putting in your programme, are very poor. You also have shown a lack of morals, by tonights viewing with David Platt and his friend behaiving the way they have. is there no other story lines you can think of. Get anew writter and some decent actors its like watching Grange Hill. A.J.
Ag

Comments

Ro
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Its getting rediculous!!

David Platts new friend is a disgrace he cannot act to save his life.
Yv
  15th of Jan, 2009
Last nights episode of corrie was totally discusting, how far are we to be demoralised about our faith and our heritage in this country. Who are we going to upset by showing the cross in a church ? if anyone is upset then they know what to do! this is Predomanatly a christian country and where are our rights when it comes to our faith??? Instead of being ashamed of our faith we should be proud to show it. Jesus is LOVE!! I certainly wont be watching that degrading trash anymore!!!
Ch
  9th of Feb, 2009
ive just watched an episode thats disturbed me...monday 9th feb! please make deidry keep her boobs in her top please.. way to much on show!
Gy
  11th of Feb, 2009
Hello Crew.
Well I am not sure what I am watching anymore. Coronation Street should be called "Adds to watch and some bits of Coronation Street. I live out West in Canada I would like to know do all the provinces and countries that watch the Coronation Street show have so many adds. The show starts most times it is on 1.5 min. to 2 mins. and on come the adds.
Tonight February 11, 09 for 1/2 hr we waited for Maria to tell Liame about their baby. Sure enough by the end of the show she had still not told him.
In real life as this show is portrayed it would be said as soon as they sat down together.

I have watched this show from the beginning I do not think I will watch anymore because the adds seem to be getting worse.

Sad but...

Sincerely
Sheila Anderson
La
  8th of Jul, 2009
i think that the story line about molly and cevin is so not realylistic come on writers are things that slow can't you do any better please and when he walks out of the shop on the last epersode 08/07/09 cevin does'nt pay for his shopping if you can call it that..
  15th of Aug, 2009
The 14th of August episode, I hope there will be justice to have a bent copper setting up drugs is bad news, I do hope to see justice, at the end of the there will only be two sets of fingure prints on the drugs anybody knows that
Ly
  6th of Nov, 2010
Watching our two romantic leisbains, who go to Church sing in a choir, Must think something of God, you would think. But oh no whats next sister Rosie gets all the Church friends tipsy(drunk) at a party. Then the snogging starts between the church going leisbains, then the Pastor arrives in. Yes I say, imagine showing that at that time of the night. It all so wrong, who writes these things. If you did your research you would know in the Bible whats what. I am so so annoyed about that epiosode, there are going be alot of angry people and ones who will not watch you no more. Its a pure mockery to our God, what is wrong with the world today. Get your story right, do you not want to educate the world and the young children coming behind. Do you really what kids thinking this so normal going to church and girls snog each other and get drunk and don't forget have a good laugh about. No standards in your family then or for your children to come then.
St
  27th of Oct, 2011
i think the story line with Chris is really bad it is taking the mick out of people who are ill, i think they should think about there story lines before they put it on air.
Re
  17th of Feb, 2016
I disagree with blackmail it is against the law and tracey barlow has gone beyond that not only did she get a way with arson but now she is blackmailing and being A bully TO NICK S GIRLFRIEND CARLY h ow would she like me to bully and blackmail her so the writers had better get the stoy line wright because I feel that david Cameroon should shut down this programme because it is teaching children to blackmail and bully their friends and family get rid of tracey barlow forever
Sh
  27th of Sep, 2016
What happened to free speech? This guy is a great actor and involved in a great story line. A minority of sensitive viewers have spoilt it, get a life you fools.
Fa
  28th of Oct, 2016
To the crew and cast you've got a nerve by having a ninkname for EastEnders calling them deadenders take a hard look at yourselves disabled storylines and cast who can't even act who act daft Blackburn was no good to you Oates will be the same.
Me
  28th of Oct, 2017
I feel so strongly about Corries violent scenes on Friday 27th October. NOT NECESSARY. I have always enjoyed Coronation street since it started, but I feel that Corrie has crossed a line. I want light, funny situations, not violence. I hope this violence comes to an end, so disappointed, I couldn't bring myself to watch anymore. I have always thought Corrie different from the other soaps. Please rethink this story line. It should never have been aired early in the evening. What is next - terrorists! Can't believe the story lines at the moment.