Coral Resorts / Ripoff and lies
We were told that Coral would sell our Diamond Points, after six months, and apply the monies to the cost of the points we purchased. Never happened. When we went back to check, they gave us a song and dance, and wouldn't let us see the salesman that gave us the lie. Then we were told that we would get an owners week. Coral said we would get notification in August, and we were to let them know if we were going to use it, or they would use it for "suckers", when they would have them use the so called "free" nights, so they could talk then into buying points. Never happened. Called many times and left messages, and not one return. So we are now stuck with both Diamond and RCI points with Coral.
More Coral Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Coral Resorts / RCI - Dishonest, Lies, Misrepresenting and did I say Dishonest! 
- Coral Resorts / Island Links Resort - Verbal Misrepresentation and Fraud 
- Reba Management / Coral Resorts - Bait and Switch 
- [Resolved] Coral Resorts, aka: Palmera Vacation Club - timeshare fraud 
- Reba Management / Coral Resorts - &F& rating with the Better Business Bureau 
- The Coral Resorts - quest vacation club
- Coral Resorts - Misrepresentation
- Coral Resorts - Tomeshare takeovers in exchange for "vacation club priveledges"
- Coral Resorts - scammed and misled
- Coral Resorts - Timeshare