Cooper Vision and For Eyesrebate

I am extremely angry regarding a rebate that I anticipated receiving when I purchased my 4 boxes of Biofinity Toric contact lenses. All of the websites and businesses that sell these contacts advertise the $50 rebate. I had my eye exam at Marietta Eye Clinic on April 20. I then took my prescription and shopped online as well as in retail stores for the best offer on the lenses. When I contacted For Eyes in Marietta, GA, they quoted me a price and indicated that I would be eligible for a $50 rebate if I purchased an annual supply/4 boxes. I ordered my contacts, paid for them, and then asked how I receive the rebate. They looked through their drawers for a rebate form, could not find one, and then assured me that I could download a form online.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Marietta, GA
When I just went to Cooper Vision website, I couldn't find the rebate form, so I called Customer Service. The person I spoke to, Jessica, started to ask me questions about where I purchased my lenses and where I had my exam. I gave her that information, and then she proceeded to tell me that I can only qualify for the rebate if I got my exam and lenses in the same place. NO WHERE WAS THIS INDICATED IN ALL OF THE ADVERTISEMENTS FOR THE REBATE!!!
I am very angry with Cooper Vision and expect them to make this right by providing me the $50 rebate. I DID purchase the contact lenses, so there should not be a bait and switch tactic now that allows them to withhold the $50.
Furthermore, For Eyes in Marietta, GA, who dispensed the contact lenses, should have been aware of this and not promised the rebate to me when they quoted the price.

Cs