Cooking Club of America / do not accept cancellations
do NOT even think about joining them anymore. It's a total scam. I signed up for the "trial" membership and decided that it wasn't all that it was advertised to be... so when I received the invoice, I didn't pay it. The invoice says on it that if you do not send payment, it will be assumed that you do not want to join. So I didn't send it. They kept sending invoices, the 4th of which threatened to submit to a collection agengy if I didn't tell them that I didn't want to join. So I wrote back that I didn't want to join - cancel the membership... after all, it WAS a "trial", right? That was about a month ago... and yesterday I opened a bill from a collection agency saying that I owe $301 -- not even the $12 that it cost to join.
You can not speak to a customer representative at the collection agency and you can not get contact information for the cooking club unless you're a member - So now I'm left w/ a collection agency to deal with.
More Cooking Club of America Complaints & Reviews
- Cooking Club of America - cooking club of america is a scam! 
- Cooking Club of America - false membership and bullying 
- Cooking Club of America - all they want is your money and to screw up your credit! 
- Cooking Club of America - fraudulent company 
- Cooking Club of America - lifetime member account changed to scout.com 
- Cooking Club of America / Scout.com - not receiving magazine and other items
- Cooking Club of America / Scout.com - life time membership
- Cooking Club of America / Scout.com - where did they go?
- Cooking Club of America / Scout.com - just stopped existing with no warning or apology to 'lifetime' members.
- Cooking Club of America / Scout.com - cooking club of america lifetime membership/ not honored!