Cookies by Design / Service
An order for a birthday cookie bouquet was not delivered or even placed after it was made online!
The Rolling Meadows store location ddid not take any measures to follow the store policy of returning calls and the protocol for handling orders when issues arise or protocol in this matter. I did not receive a phone call stating that there was an issue with my order and I did not receive a return phone call to asking for the order to be reinstated. I was under the assumption that the order was find and the delivery would take place.
Further, the store did not adequately deal with the issue and I am very disappointed that the only apology I received was after I stated I would contact the cooperate office. Moreover, I strongly feel that the store should have taken responsibility for the errors that occurred and they did not do so.
More Cookies by Design Complaints & Reviews
- Cookies by Design - Scam 
- Cookies by Design - Warning
- Cookies by Design - They delivered my birthday gift damaged, and 1 week late
- Cookies by Design - No refund for product never received!
- Cookies by Design - Terrible products & service
- Cookies by Design - Horrible delivery
- Cookies by Design - Never Order cookies Online , unless you chooses hand delivery