Cookies by Design / Service

1 Rolling Meadows, IL, United States Review updated:

An order for a birthday cookie bouquet was not delivered or even placed after it was made online!

The Rolling Meadows store location ddid not take any measures to follow the store policy of returning calls and the protocol for handling orders when issues arise or protocol in this matter. I did not receive a phone call stating that there was an issue with my order and I did not receive a return phone call to asking for the order to be reinstated. I was under the assumption that the order was find and the delivery would take place.

Further, the store did not adequately deal with the issue and I am very disappointed that the only apology I received was after I stated I would contact the cooperate office. Moreover, I strongly feel that the store should have taken responsibility for the errors that occurred and they did not do so.

Fr

Comments

• Pr
      14th of Dec, 2009

Ordered Cookie Basket and single balloon - online. The LA store was supposed to deliver it. They called because they showed only one balloon to deliver. I thought one balloon with a basket was fine but agreed to go for the bouquet for a fraction more. The recipient received ONLY the baloon bouquet and NO cookies.
    Called the store. She said there was no cookie order. So let me ask you, why would I order balloons only from a cookie company? Well, that's beside the point.
    The store (Phyllis) said it's YOUR FAULT. I couldn't locate the order online to confirm what I ordered. So, I agreed it was my fault. At this point I didn't feel like arguing. I ordered the cookie basket and had it sent and spent another $20 on delivery fees. I am up to about $90.
    After talking to corporate, I found out that there were two pages on my order. The first page showed a balloon and the second page showed the cookie order. SO, I was right!
    I have been waiting for 3 weeks to resolve this issue. Lousy customer service.
    The visa charges have been contested. They need to refund the whole shabang to try to retain any of my business but if that's not possible, then I would just like to pay for what I ordered with ONE delivery fee.
    UGH!!!
    I could have spent all this time at the shelter helping the homeless or volunteering at the school.