Consumer Portfolio Services / Excessive Phone Calls

These people call my excessively at work for my loan payment. I believe they sent out someone to repossess my car and I saw them sitting in my apartment complex so I left then came back about 20 minutes later and they were parked in a different location. When I called to ask if they had sent someone to repossess my car, they wouldn't give me a straight answer. Also they asked me the condition of my car. I would love to give them the car back!!! Working with this company has been a nightmare. Please let me know about the lawsuit. I'm all in!

Comments

• De
      6th of May, 2010

There is a law suit against this company, please let me know about it. These are the most inconsiderate rude people I have ever dealt with. My car payment is 1 month behind and they had someone call me today to say that I was turning my car over to them. Which I never said, they lie about every conversation and call all the time. I would love to give my car back but then they will take my pay check according to them. I wish I have never gotten involved with them.

19th of May, 2010

My husband and I have had nothing but trouble with this company, they are rude pushy and liars! They had a towing company call to threaten us then told us there was never any orders for a towing or any contact with a towing company, they said they did not know what we were talking about.

My husband has been in the hospital with health problems, been laid off his job and we have had multiple other financial difficulties, they say they may be able to work with you but then turn around and charge you 10 dollars A DAY in late fees! Our fees now total more than our monthly payment and we are not even paying on our van we are only paying fees! They are more crooked than credit card companies! DO NOT FINANCE WITH THEM IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING IT!!!

Please keep posting any info about the law suit!!!

• Pr
      11th of Nov, 2010

Call and speak to Cindy Springstein.
    She is a Manager for CPS.
    (800)955-4193
    She seems to be a VERY helpful person.