Condor Capital / loan

United States Review updated:

We took out a $14000 loan two years ago and paid about $7800 so far. I recently called them because I looked over my statement and saw that my total amount due is still the same as what it was when I first took out the loan. So I questioned them and found out that they were charging us extra fees and the total amount we would be paying would end up being $30000. Our vehicle isn't worth that and I'm not paying that. I went through all the loan stuff and paperwork we received from them and no where does it state that they would be charging us all these extra fees. They are always rude when I call and talk to them and never respond to my messages. I have nothing good to say about this company and will be doing my best to make sure that no one I know uses this company. They are stealing money from people and it needs to stop!!

Kt
Aug 25, 2014

Comments

• Ki
      Oct 18, 2014
    Condor Capital - not on my credit history/missing payments
    condor captial
    new york

Been with them a year and a half and they haven't reporting my payment history on my credit report and now they just contacting me about a payment that was due a year and a half ago.