Compressionsale.com / does not accept returns

May 5, 2015
Do NOT buy from this scam company! I bought a pair of compression stockings that were 20-30 and they felt like regular pantyhose with no compression at all. I went through the return procedure and sent them back just to have them refuse my package and send it back to me with me having to pay the postage again! When I called them to ask why they refused my package they said because the stockings had been worn. I told them that I only tried them on for a few minutes and that was it. There was no reason to keep wearing them since they served no purpose without compression. The guy was rude and told me that they wouldn't be giving me a credit. I will never do business with them again and reading other people's reviews now I see I am not the only one that has had this problem with this horrible company.

N  5th of Oct, 2012 by

Compressionsale.com - They would not allow me to exchange the socks

I ordered compression socks. They did not fit and despite their claim that returns are "easy" they would not allow me to exchange the socks. I was out $60. The return manager - Kathy was extremely rude.
A  22nd of Apr, 2016 by
I will never order from this company again. I have been hassling with them for almost a week. They say I cannot get a refund. and it would have to be an exchange or a store credit. I then filled out the return request again and requested a store credit. I still have to get back to them. I get the same response again. "What do I want to do" . These stockings are not the same ones that I have. even though the number is the same. They are very heavy looking and the stockings in one box were about 2 inches longer than the ones in the other box. They appear to be very small. The box is different than the ones that I have and the amount of spandex is less on the ones that I am trying to return. All I want is a return authorization and an address to mail them to.

CompressionSale Logo CompressionSale