Complete Savings / unauthorized debit card charge

1 Shelton, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-826-1885

As many of you I recieved an unauthorized charge to my debit checking account. It was for $12.00. Not only that but I didn't have any funds in my checking account at that time and was hit with a $25.00 NSF from my bank. After reading peoples comments on here and collecting as much info as I could I called the companies number and talked with a CSR Of course I knew it would get me no where to argue the charge with her. So I asked her about the charge and she said it was from the business I did with OneStopPlus.com. Ok, so I just had her cancel the so called membership. Then I contacted the companies customer service rep. couldn't get ahold of her personnally so used the email listed in one of these complaints. Asked for a refund, also contacted the Connecticut Better Business Bureau, also good info I found via previous compliants on here, to file a complaint and try to get a refund that way. And off to the bank Monday to get a new debit card and try to beg for the NSF charge to be lifted. Wow, I used to love to shop on-line. To bad I won't feel safe to do that anymore until these companies and their affilitates are stopped!

Ha

Comments

• Cd
      11th of Apr, 2010

That's horrible. But I know what you mean. I check here all the time to find out which companies to avoid when online shopping. I also ask companies, I'm not sure about, before ordering from them if they are associated with Complete Savings.

• Ni
      16th of Oct, 2010

complete savings is diffinitely a scam to me. like many if you who caught the charges before it got out of had i did not. its been almost two years and I'm just now realizing it. i thought the charges were from my bank and it wasn't. so now i'm in law suit mode if i do not get refunded my money. i urge other to follow suit.

• Ni
      16th of Oct, 2010

like so many of you ive been scammed has well. it too bad that i didnt catch it to almost two years later. i though the charges were from my savings acct at my back. well i couldnt take it anymore so i went in to find out that it was this complete savings crap im really pissed. now that ive found that out im really in law suit mode. i urge others to follow suit.