Compass Bank / online bill pay

Pensacola, FL, United States
Compass Bank wiped out my online bill pay "by mistake." While they were the ones that erased all my information without my consent... they could not find a way to restore it.

Compass Bank was unwilling to send letters to the companies explaining the error and to take responsibility. Compass Bank told me that I had to re-enter all the information to get the system back up and if I wanted Compass Bank to pay all my late fees (due to their mistake mind you) I would have to contact each company, make sure each company sends a letter showing the fee and then they would reimburse me.

Compass Bank would not even send me a letter explaining the mistake the bank made stating "they don't do that."

So they erased my online bill pay randomly for no reason, would not fix it, would not take responsibility and would not give me any person as a contact point nor allow any email communication.

Can you imagine waking up and your online bill pay is wiped out??? Watch out if you bank with Compass Bank - it can happen and they will NOT help you fix their mistake. AWFUL.
Am

BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank Logo BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank
Overall Satisfaction Rating