Compass Bank Busc Client Svcs / Avoid scott tutwiler!
If you are a business customer of Compass Bank and you call their Business Client Services line I warn you to hang up if the man named Scott answers! There are several women who work in the department who are for the most part nice and helpful except for the one named Nikole. Her tone is her problem, she does at least seem to know what she is doing, that is not the case with Scott Tutwiler. Recently he had me so confused that I overdrew my account for the first time ever in my 10+ years with Compass. I was very thankful that I was refunded for the fees by one of the others in the department. When I called in and got someone else, I could hear Scott talking to another customer in the background in the same tone as he used with me, he appears to have a problem communicating as he repeats what he says and used the phrase You Know over and over. I was given the name of his Manager as Tammy Prater I plan to write a letter to her suggesting that she pull the tapes of his calls. He needs to be gone, the department is being ruined. The address I was given to write to was Compass Bank Attn Tammy Prater ALBISCTMO 701 32nd st s Birmingham, al 35211.
More Compass Bank Busc Client Svcs Complaints & Reviews
- BBVA Compass Bank - FROZEN ACCOUNT 
- BBVA Compass Bank - Non-sufficient Funds Charges 
- Compass Bank - Holding deposits to generate NSF fees 
- BBVA Compass Bank - Excessive NSF fee 
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - Crooked business! 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - poor customer service and bad practices
- BBVA Compass - my cd account
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - atm
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - my checking account/debit card
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - terrible compatibility with intuit mint