Compass Bank Busc Client Svcs / Avoid scott tutwiler!

Houston, TX, United States
If you are a business customer of Compass Bank and you call their Business Client Services line I warn you to hang up if the man named Scott answers! There are several women who work in the department who are for the most part nice and helpful except for the one named Nikole. Her tone is her problem, she does at least seem to know what she is doing, that is not the case with Scott Tutwiler. Recently he had me so confused that I overdrew my account for the first time ever in my 10+ years with Compass. I was very thankful that I was refunded for the fees by one of the others in the department. When I called in and got someone else, I could hear Scott talking to another customer in the background in the same tone as he used with me, he appears to have a problem communicating as he repeats what he says and used the phrase You Know over and over. I was given the name of his Manager as Tammy Prater I plan to write a letter to her suggesting that she pull the tapes of his calls. He needs to be gone, the department is being ruined. The address I was given to write to was Compass Bank Attn Tammy Prater ALBISCTMO 701 32nd st s Birmingham, al 35211.
Ja

BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank Logo BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank
Overall Satisfaction Rating