Comcast / Xfinity / internet essentials program
Acct. [protected] ;
I have fallen on hard times and get state assistance. After numerous calls, hangups and misinformation I was finally told that there IS a state aided program called internet essentials. I have asked about this for quite a while and finally got this information last week. Alas, I was also told my service must be off 90 days before I qualify since service was already in place. This is absolutely ludicrous. When service started, I asked repeatedly about such a program and was told you didn't even participate. How does this benefit those in need with outlandish requirements IF you ever find out the program exists.
I feel I am being forced to go to a competitor who informed me upfront and has no restrictions on when it starts. They understand down luck can happen at any time!
More Comcast / Xfinity Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Xfinity - channel 81 ev tv is out of service since tuesday 2-5-2019
- Comcast / Xfinity - billing/breach of contract
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).