Comcast Triple Play / boy was that false economics!
Comcast Triple Play (Cable/Phone/Internet Bundle) is named correctly, its out (of service) more than its on (base).
So far we have been a customer for two months and the phone and internet service have been out of service more than 50% of the time.
We have had six separate service calls in the two months and the technicians get it running and it breaks down soon after the technician leaves.
Comcast phone service was so bad we had our Embarq phone service reinstalled at a significant cost to us. I can't wait until Embarq also has high speed internet on our street.
We bought Comcast Triple Play for the current deal! Boy was that false economics!
More Comcast Triple Play Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver 
- Comcast / Xfinity - overcharged and service disconnected